Why do people opt for a credit card? Leave everyone else, if you were to opt for a credit card, what will be your primary reason? Rewards or Cashback? What if I tell you that there is a credit card that can give you both, would you believe me? Well, trust me because, with the help of Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum credit card, you can enjoy both cashback and reward points. Standard Chartered is one of the leading private banks of our country that provides amazing banking services to its customers.
This credit card by Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum credit card is loaded with mind blowing features like BookMyShow vouchers, cashback offers, and amazing reward points structure that makes this as one of the best rewarding credit cards in India. If you’re looking to opt for a credit card that can give you tons of privileges, then this Standard Chartered Platinum credit card will be perfect to get your hands on! You can have a much more detailed look about its features, fees and charges, eligibility criteria and the documents that you’ll need. So, just read on!
What are the benefits and features of Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card?
The Good Life Program:
- With this Good Life program, you can get amazing offers on Lenskart, Croma, FabIndia, and other retail outlets. Privileges like complimentary domestic airport lounge access and royal upgrade at Truefitt and Hill are a part of your Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum credit card.
- Enjoy upto 15% off on dining at over 850 restaurants across India.
- Get a flat 25% off on movie tickets on INOX on weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sundays)
Cashback and Reward Points offers:
- You can get a discount of INR 200 on the Grofers app every Thursday by spending a minimum amount of INR 1500.
- On shopping at AJIO, you get a discount of upto INR 2,000.
- On making any kind of transaction at Croma, you can get 5% cashback on every Tuesday.
- Every Thursday, get discount upto INR 1000 on booking SpiceJet flights.
- Get 12% discount on booking any ticket on Hotels.com
- Every Sunday, get INR 1,000 off on the Yatra app.
- Get a flat 5% cashback on any purchases you make at Supermarkets and 3X reward points on using your credit card at any other expenses.
- You can also get a loan upto the amount of INR 5,00,000 on your credit card limit for a tenure of 12 to 60 months.
- You can redeem your reward points with Standard Chartered 360 Degree rewards program.
Fees charged on Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card:
Standard Chartered Bank has fixed both the first-year membership fee and the annual renewal fee as INR 999.
What are the eligibility criteria?
You can have a look at the conditions that a candidate has to fulfill in order to get this credit card.
- The applicant should be between 21 and 65 years of age.
- The CIBIL score must be good.
- The applicant must be living in the credit card sourceable cities.
What are the documents needed?
- Identity Proof (PAN Card/ Passport/ Aadhar Card)
- Address Proof ( Driving License/ Phone Bill/ Rent Agreement)
- One passport-sized photograph
- Last one-month salary slip
- Latest IT Returns