Have you ever wished for a card that can reward your spending habits with amazing cashback offers and reward points? Well, then consider yourself in a treat as there is one credit card from the HDFC Bank which is one of the leading private sector banks of India. HDFC bank offers a wide range of credit cards to choose from, but this HDFC Moneyback Platinum credit card is one of the best to get your hands on.
If you’re looking for a card that can complement your spending habits, then this card can be the perfect partner for your pocket. Features like moneyback rewards, milestone benefits, fuel surcharge waiver, etc make this card a preferable choice among customers. In this article, we will be telling you about all these features, fees and charges, eligibility criteria, and other things related to the HDFC Moneyback Platinum credit card. So, don’t your scroller at rest, keep reading!
What are the features and benefits of the HDFC Moneyback Platinum Credit Card?
Get ready for reward points that you will get on spending with your credit card. On spending INR 150 on every retail purchase like gorcer shopping, entertainment, etc will earn you 2 reward points. These reward points can be collected and redeemed against the outstanding balance on your credit card. Every 100 reward points are equal to INR 20.
Milestone Benefits & Online Spends Benefits:
- If you make spends on INR 50,000 in a quarter, you will be eligible to get gift vouchers worth of INR 500.
- On making any online purchases online, you can get 100% more reward points which means that you will get extra reward points apart from the usual reward points you get which makes it double in total.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver:
- On every fuel transaction, you will get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all fuel stations. The minimum transaction should be INR 400.
- You can earn a maximum of INR 250 as the cashback in a billing cycle.
Zero Liability on Lost Card:
If you happend to lose your card, and manage to report to the 24-hour call center immediately, you will no liability on any fraudlent transactions made by your credit card.
Reward Points Validity:
All the reward points earned by you by spending with your credit card wil be valid for 2 years from the date you’ve earned them.
Fees charged on HDFC Moneyback Platinum Credit Card:
HDFC has fixed both the first-year membership fee and annual renewal fee as INR 500 plus applicable taxes.
How can you apply for an HDFC Moneyback Platinum Credit Card?
You can apply for this card by visiting to the official website of HDFC Bank. You will see several cards where you have to choose this moneyback credit card. You just have to fill a few basic details in the application form like the name, date of birth, gross income, etc. After submitting the application, the bank executives will contact you back shortly.
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- A salaried applicant must be between the age of 21 to 60 years.
- A self-employed individual must be between the age of 21 to 65 years.