A large section of our society travels through two-wheelers in our country. And since the inception of travel applications such as Ola and Uber, there has been a significant increase in the people of buying two-wheelers. Now, it’s not a tool to travel, but an occupation for them. So you can see, how a two-wheeler has become invaluable for them. But there are many individuals who can not afford to buy two-wheelers at once. It would be very difficult for them to gather this much amount of money at once so that they could buy the two-wheeler they like.
To solve this problem, there are several banks and financial companies that provide the Two wheeler loan to the customers. ICICI Bank is one of the leading private banks of India that provide the best of banking services in the country. ICICI two-wheeler loan is one of the finest loan facilities to the customers. So if you are someone who is looking to buy a two-wheeler and want to opt for an ICICI loan facility, then this article would be perfect for you as we will be telling you everything about it.
What are the features of ICICI Two-wheeler Loan?
- With the two wheeler loan facility from the ICICI bank, you could opt for a totally paperless process. Instead, you could get the sanction letter digitally.
- Do you know that you can full 100% price of your bike as the loan amount? Well, yes you can with the help of ICICI two-wheeler loan on whatever bike you choose.
- ICICI Bank is also offering a special processing fee of INR 1500 on the two-wheeler loan.
- The documentation process is so easy that you won’t find any trouble while applying for it.
- You also don’t have to worry about the interest rate on your bike loan as it is one of the most affordable ones in the market.
How to use the Two-Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator?
Before opting for the loan, you must have an estimate about the monthly installment that you will be paying in order to repay the loan. When you will have a certain idea about this, you will be able to manage your finances in a better way so that you don’t miss any payments. Like any other calculator, this also needs a certain set of inputs.
There are basically three values that you will need - Required loan amount, Interest rate, and required tenure. With the help of ICICI Two wheeler loan, you could get a maximum loan amount of INR 10 lakhs. Feed the required amount into the calculator. You would have to pay the loan amount in 48 months. This is the maximum for which you can get the ICICI Two wheeler loan. As soon as you will feed all the values, it will give you the exact EMI amount within a second.
What are the documents that you will require?
You can have a look at the list of documents below.
- Duly-signed Application Form
- KYC Documents - Identity Proof, Address Proof, Photographs, Age Proof
- Bank Statements
- Income Proof - Salary Slip or ITR of the last two years
- Business/Job Stability Proof